Flatbed die-cutter PROGRESSOR 1060 DS with stripping unit
- Feeder: Using suction heads, this unit transports sheets from the pile to the machine in-feed
- In-feed: Takes control of each individual sheet and registers it to the cutting tools using mechanical and dynamic registration
- Platen section: This is the heart of the machine, bringing the cutting die and cutting plate together under pressure. Held between them, the sheet of substrate may be die-cut, creased or embossed, depending on the application and substrate
- Stripping section: Internal waste, and sometimes side and rear trim, is removed using an upper stripping tool, central stripping board, and, in some tooling arrangements, lower stripping pins
- Delivery: The delivery allignes the sheets and creates a pile of full sheets.