Foilstamping and diecutting machine PROGRESSOR 1060 F
- Feeder: Using suction heads, this unit transports sheets from the pile to the machine in-feed
- In-feed: Takes control of each individual sheet and registers it to the cutting/foilstamping tools using mechanical and dynamic registration
- Platen section: This is the heart of the machine, bringing the cutting die and cutting plate together under pressure. Held between them, the sheet of substrate may be die-cut, creased or embossed, depending on the application and substrate
The PROGRESSOR F is mainly designed as foilstamping machine, but can also be used as diecutter.
We recommend the option: Chase changer (integrated into the working platform)
- Delivery: The delivery allignes the sheets and creates a pile of full sheets.
- max. sheet size: 1060 x 760 mm